Who we are
Home / Who we are
Reconciliation with GOD
Some women have expressed they can no longer bring themselves to go to church or mass. Some women can go to church, but feel like hiding when abortion is mentioned.
Most know God has and does forgive them. The problem is, can you forgive yourself? And, if you can forgive yourself, why do you feel conflicted and why do you feel you must keep your abortion a secret?
The SCARLET2WHITE family
A story of god’s amazing grace
Scarlet2White’s story is as unique as each of our own. The beautiful thing about our story is that God’s grace and love are so deeply woven into the fibers of who we are that any success we’ve experienced is a direct result of God’s favor. We believe that all things exist and are being worked according to the triune God’s passion, pleasure and plan (Ephesians 1:11), which is the demonstration of His own intrinsic glory. And that God creates, calls, rescues, redeems, saves, restores, restrains and grants all to the end that He might be praised.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are committed to:
- Using the Holy Bible and prayer as our foundations and being ready to share truth as written in Scripture Modeling Christ in holiness by His grace, mercy, and forgiveness
- Providing a safe, caring, non-judgmental, private place for emotional and spiritual healing
- Offering understanding of grief issues in the context of Biblical promises
- Following through, working with principles, and doing no harm
- Working together in unity – each member playing their role on the team
- Always caring, listening with empathy, being compassionate, and supportive of those in need
- Practicing good stewardship and giving offerings to other likeminded ministries
- Making disciples of Jesus Christ
Staff & board
The Abortion Recovery Alabama family is comprised of men and women who love, care, and
pray for every single person involved in the ministry.